At 07:35 PM 2/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Lynn Ann Berg wrote:
>
>> Is there a generic form of Eldepryl available as of yet? I have been
>> downsized  from my job as a nurse and with my PD am having a hard time
>> finding a new position. With my job went my health insurance so $120 per mo
>> for Eldepryl is hard. Lynn Berg.
>>
>Lynn Ann: In recent months the exclusive patent went off of Eldepryl and
>DuPont Pharma began marketing a tablet called CARBEX (Selegiline HC) which
>they claim is therapeutically identical to Eldepryl (which is now in
>capsule form).  Like Eldepryl the manufacturer of CARBEX recommends 10 mg
>per day in 5mg doses at breakfast and lunch.  There is no additional
>benefit to more than a total of 10mg per day -- in fact more thaaan 10 mg
>a day may cause serious side effects.
>
>--------------------
>  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
>  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio

SELEGILINE is also available from Lederle and TEV [I think that name is
right] of Israel are also selling generic Eldepryl. Prices are coming down.

Will
And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter