At 06:24 PM 2/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Revision to original post-
>While speaking with Jan in our Toronto office, she said U.S. residents
>should send $3.00 U.S. for each pin, and the exchange rate will cover
>postage, etc.
>

>>Tulip lapel pins can be ordered from:
>>
>>The Parkinson Foundation Of Canada
>>390 Bay Street, #710
>>Toronto, Ontario
>>M5H 2Y2
>>
>>There are two styles:
>>gold tulip silhouette - $3.00 CDN
>>enamelled red tulip with green leaves - $3.00 CDN
>>
>>The gold pins are quite nice, but I have found that people relate the red
>and green tulip to Parkinson's, whereas the gold pin may be looked upon as a
>piece of jewellery.
>>
>>Judith <[log in to unmask]>

thank you on how to get pins. we have a round on white with a line/ like
this with p on the botten.just got on the net and a pc. hope to help with my
memory. spelling. i take a lot of med. have seeors to. i dont like to say
all, i take as that is your dr. to say. i have it bad. but won,t quit. oh
boo boo round white p/d in red. did you get the I.Y.Q. well say it fast the
letters. music will help to dance if some helps you to stang only slow
dance. you show see pic of 50 yrs. party. 200 people plus my dr. i live in
lima ohio 2440 lakewood ave. phone 419-224-0537 zip 45805. cut my own grass,
have elec. cart,lift,chare,and bed. and gasoline cart too. elec. lift for my
van. so my wife can take me around. 72 yrs. old. if some one wants to known
more. email at [log in to unmask] god wants me to help pepople. not real
reglious. but belive.