Every once and a while I rear my ugly head and have a few words to
say. I have only a request this time...........day in and day out we find the
courage within us to get up out of bed and propell our "typically" very
subsonically  slow  rear ends onward to face another day. I have found
that even on my worst days, be that physically or mentally or both, I'll very
often find someone has put a piece of inspirational saying or poem or
story on the list. Over my 2 years on, I've collected quite a library of them.
However, not having the hindsight to see what I ultimately would like to do
with these, I only made hard copies when I should've been copying and
pasting and saving files!! I'd like to put a book together of these sayings.....
I know how they lift me when I read them! Maybe they'll help others who
may be feeling down and full of self-pity............Please because of the
recent controversy over our list's use and proper etiquette;  do not flood
the list with these........below are two addresses you may E-mail them to
me:

                  -or-

Excuse me if I offended anyone by not contibuting medically or technically
towards our goal of knowledge of PD. To those who help me out..........MY
SINCEREST GRATITUDE AND THANKS!!!

To my BUD..............love ya!

"That what does not kill us; can only make us stronger."  < nag >