Hi Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
><[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>You haven't LIVED till you've seen a Scotsman dressed in his finest.
>>There is NO clothing to beat a dress kilt, a swinging sporran, highly
>>polished shoes, ribbed socks with the skhean dhu tuckedinto their
>>tops,
>>and a fine cambric shirt above, topped with a plaid for warmth.

>I might enjoy the sight of a kilted man as much as Barb Mallut
>

>Ivan Suzman
>proud-to-be-gay member of our family of listmembers

While I defend, vigorously, your right to have your own interests &
opinions, I'll be happy NOT to be the object of your admiration in this
event.

No offence intended, I'm just pretty comfortable with my hetero (and
old-fashioned) approach to life.

:-)

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160