To John G. White and other newbies wondering about the Oprah fever that seems to have taken hold of this list:

I haven't seen any response to John's question, so here's my assessment of the situation!

Someone had the (I think truly brilliant) idea of asking Oprah to feature PD and the Udall Bill for PD research on her show in the near future. Stan (I think a truly brilliant writer) is making the initial contact. (STAN ---  ABOUT TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!)  What you have been seeing, along with serious suggestions to Stan, is some of the (I think truly brilliant) silliness that some of "our" other truly brilliant writers and comedians and comediennes share with us, especially when they are sleep deprived.  (When I joined the list, they were harassing some luckless purveyor of Mexican yam cream -- for some real laughs, ask for an archive search on that subject!)

So, welcome to all of you -- and enjoy!

Mary Rack
cg for Mom (75/6)
Overland Park KS