Welcome to the list, Lisa, and hope you get some help from it.  You come
from my favourite part of the world!  we have had many happy holidays in the
Carribean including one on Peter Island. I am on the YAPP&Rs ( young onset
)committee  in the UK and will give you any support starting up a group on
St John's then when you are up and running , please invite me to come and
give a talk!  At the moment there is a gale blowing and the weather is cold
and wet, and I feel like I need some of your fabulous sun and sand ( and
Planters)

best of luck to you,  love Emmma