I was totally blown away reading a brochure about this and it refered to
Parkinson's Disease.  I asked the PD MD and he said yes almost everyone that
has PD has Seborea dermatitis.  Does everyone on the list have it?  My dad
has PD and  has had it as long as I can remember.  I also have it but not
PD.  Please everyone discuss if they do or do not have it and if so how long
have they had it ie. several years before PD onset or after PD onset.  I
find this very interesting and have never seen this discussed on the list.
Thank you for responses. Deeann