Thank-you for the info. on Strong Memorial Hospital.  That is where my father
went last.  It is about 2.5 hours from his home so he would not be able to
attend the seminars, and I can't either- I live in FL, but thanks for the info

----------
From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of [log in to unmask]
Sent:   Friday, February 07, 1997 2:02 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: No Subject

Gail,
I live in the Rochester, NY area and also go to Strong Memorial Hospital for
my Parkinson's medical attention. I can't recommend medication, but I can
offer support  through two support group meetings held monthly:

1. Strong Memorial Hospital
    5th Floor - Garvey Room
    Meets the first Monday of each month - 2:00 - 3:30 PM

2.  Parkinson Support Group of Upstate New York
     Meets the second Saturday of each month
    Fairport Baptist Home
    4646 Nine Mile Pt. Rd.
    Fairport, NY

WE are sponsoring, in conjunction with the University of Rochester (Strong
Memorial Hospital) a Symposium:
  Saturday, March 15th, 11:30 AM
  The Academy of Medicine
  1441 East Ave.
  Rochester, NY

There will be six participants speaking on a variety of parkinson's related
topics. If I can help in any other way, please let me know.

John F. McCabe,  New York,  58/7 years