the UdallBill since its use is controversial.  If this is going to be
necessary in order to assure passage I say go ahead and do it. The same
amount of fetal research that is being done now can be continued with the
addition of animal transplant studies and other research that has shown such
promise. I for one don't have the time to wait around for the perfect
legislation to be passed. I would rather see a compromise Bill enacted and
get on with the research than have no increase in spending at all.
Interested to hear other comments:
                                                Ellen  Figura