        I'm afraid I've wiped your original query but I'm sure this will
reach you and you'll recognise the subject.
        My wife  Margaret(we are separated as a result of PD)was tained a a
nurse at the Royal Perth Hospital in the late 50's, Then in 1968 she did
midwifery training in Cheltenhbam Gloucestershire UK. At that tine I was on
an  exchange posting from the Royal Australian Air Force to the Royal Air
Force at RAF  /Little Rissington  in Gloucestershire, near Cheltenham.  The
two Central Flying Schools have a permanent   exchange scheme. and they
train flying  instructors and examine qualified flying instructors in all
three services. In the case of the RAF, they also do this around the world,
in Airforces and military forces  which are involved  in flying training. In
our last year (1969) I was a full time  member of the British formation
Aerobatic team Tbe Red Arrows.
         But Margaret was as well known as I was ( probably better known in
the local district) as she topped the course, and won the tutors prize.  The
prize was given by  Miss Muriel Chivers, . who was the head of the Central
Midwives Board.
        On reflection, if anything should have caused an upheaval in the
marriage it should  have beed flying with the Red Arrows ,as the team was
away displaying every weekend during the European summet and exposed (so to
speak) to the  most beautiful women in the world.  But no, although there
were more than the usual number of fights ,jealousy probably, it took
Parkinsons  and the side effects of the drugs (particularly Parlodel)to
bring that about!!!!
        I have waffled on long enough
        Cheers for now
Kind regards from Philip Dunn