The  email Udall Phone Call Flyer is formatted in AOL using large and small
size type for headlines and emphasis etc.

If you are using another server you will receive the same Udall Phone Call
Flyer information but it will all be the same size type.  Either way,  the
information and message is the same.

If you send me your fax number I will send you a better version Udall Phone
Call Flyer with particular information for your specific state.

Please help us get the Udall Bill for Parkinson's Disease Research passed by
multi-copying the Udall Phone Call Flyers and giving them out to everyone you
know.  Please hang them on as many public bulletin boards in support group
meetings, supermarkets, retirement housing communities, doctors offices,
workout centers, office lunch rooms, or any other place you can think of.

If you go for a daily walk make it doubly productive by taking a batch of
copies with you and stuffing one on each house door you pass.