From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of JANE P. BALLANTYNE
Sent:   Friday, February 21, 1997 12:26 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Seeing Is Unfreezing

Hi Everyone

                      Mel and I have been searching the net for an article
which appeared in New Scientist on February 15th.  It was written by Laura
Spinney and appears on pages 38-42. We met someone yesterday who read this
and according to her the article is about glasses which can "get someone
going again if they freeze in a doorway " It sounds too good to be true!
Has anyone else read it? New Scientist Vol 153 No 2069

Jean & Mel
 From the land of kilts and haggis.