i am a share giver and am the end of my rope i am now living on sleeping
pills and now after seeing doctor yesterday my blood pressure has hit the
top ,have never h=E5s a blood pressure problem   am a senior citizen and my
wife is now in her eight year i have a companion for her 5 days a week 10
to 4 p.m. but after that and the week end its  holy terror .i have now been
at the share giving over a year and findiong that i just cant handle it .
am i been selfish ? cant iunderstand what she is going thru? have tried
many avenues seeking help   but nothing thus far..anyone out there please
come to rescue Thank u.

Sam