I received a call one day from my hairdresser - the bank refused to cash my
check because the signature didn't match my signature card.  I was pretty
upset because my signature changes from hour to hour depending on my meds and
I didn't want this to happen again.  I went right over to the bank and
explained my situation and they were very understanding and did not ask for a
note from my doctor.  That seems a little extreme!  They just made a note on
my account that if there was ever a questionable check they should call me
for verification instead of just refusing it.  Now I get treated like a
celebrity whenever I go to the bank which is kind of fun.
Maybe you should change banks.

Regards
Debby H.