This morning my mom (67, diagnosed with PD about 3 weeks ago) experienced
dizziness, which she hadn't before. From what I've read, dizziness seems to
be related more to PD drugs than to PD itself (or it can, of course, be
attributable to other factors). Here are the facts:

She didn't eat a lot last night. She took her morning dose of Sinemet
(25/100 3x/day) about 30 minutes prior to eating (which is about 10 minutes
more than she usually waits before a meal). She experienced the dizziness
after taking the Sinemet (maybe 10 minutes or so) and before eating. She
thought the dizziness might be related to the fact that she was very hungry
(I don't see that one). She felt slightly better after she ate.

What I'm wondering is -- has anyone had experiences of dizziness while
taking Sinemet? Could it be related to the fact that she was hungry and
hadn't eaten a lot the night before?? Any thoughts?

Thanks, again.

Debbie White