>From the  desk of Ivan
Suzman..............cureit@juno.com.........................-----*----*----:

Hello again listmembers,

You'll all LOVE this one.....about SHORTENING your OFF periods!!

    This morning, my Sunday plan included a special  treat..my caregiver
Becky drove me to the local bakery shop to try their fresh
cinnamon-raisin rolls.

    "want to try my juice,  Ivan??  Maybe it will help KICK in the
medications."

      It  looked good, so I tried the thick, pulpy juice, , along with my
Sinemet and Eldepryl and NADH,   Well, guess what happened??

  After ONLY 10 MINUTES my off-period vanished!

      So there we were, Becky and I, brainstorming about inviting Oprah
to come  to Portland with Tina Turner, to do  a benefit concert/show for
PARKINSON'S  ....THINK BIIIGGG, right, guys?? and I said to Becky,

     "THIS juice is truly amazing!  WHAT IS IN THIS STUFF????"

       We looked on the label of what I must admit was slightly
METALLIC-tasting orange juice, and BINGO! , there was my answer!!

      The juice is called, "Desperately Seeking C -- Antioxidant  Drink."
 It is a product of a local, Scarborough Maine company called FRESH
SAMANTHA.

       The INGREDIENTS are:

              Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice,  Mango, Papaya  Guava and
Banana purees,  pure spring water, Vitamin C, Bioflavinoids, Rose Hips,
Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, and Beta-Carotene.

            AND, GET THIS FOLKS!!  I drank about 4 more ounces of  this
juice  at 12:30, my next off-period, and within ONLY 6 minutes, I was
right back up to speed.....in fact, I feel so much BETTER  than usual
that I am going to DRIVE to my  Parkinson's support group meeting, which
is at 2:00 today.a

JUST HAD TO SHARE THE EXCITEMENT of what I hope is a DISCOVERY that
merits the attention of all PWP's and

Yours as ever,
Ivan  Suzman
47/10
land of lighthouses
Portland Maine                 37 beautiful sunny and windy.