        Ivan:

        I hope with your considering the points made in the
        messages sent by
                Barbara Mallut
                Jeremy Browne
                Lisa Crumrine
                Maggie Heeger
                Lena Holmes
        you will finally understand that your being gay isn't
        a big deal to the members of this list. Not that we
        agree/disagree with homosexuality but that this isn't
        the forum to try to win personal acceptance by promoting
        your sexual preferences.

        I believe strongly that a prominent display of homosexuality
        on the Oprah show would be much the same as bringing up
        and expounding on the topic of fetal tissue research. Either
        topic might sell the show but would severely damage the
        cause of getting additional Parkinson's research proponents
        to help further the cause of funding appropriate research
        projects.

        Please don't feel you need to nationally televise your
        sexual preferences during a show that would be designed
        to give an insight into Parkinson's Disease. If you want
        to gain national attention via TV for that purpose, you
        might think about attending an interview show where the
        topic is homosexuality and proudly stand up and declare
        to the world that you have Parkinson's Disease in
        common with 1.5 million others and we need a CURE not
        words.

        Best wishes........Jack

E. Jack Savely    [log in to unmask]    Topeka, Kansas
CG - Jeannette 58 - 20              Starliter on Chat
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'