Jeremy...

Errrrrr... sorry... I guess I just got carried away! <g>

Barb Mallut

----------
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Jeremy Browne
Sent:   Sunday, February 23, 1997 2:30 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        GAY PWP's are (not) EXCLUDED!

Hey now, Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>, you go TOO FAR this time:

>One thing I've noticed about the members of this List is that folks don't
>really seem to care one way or the other if anyone is part of a minority, be
>it religious, ethnic, gay/lesbian... even LAWYERS!

Now come ON! Accept LAWYERS?!?!?  That really IS asking a fellow to
believe in Santa Claus!

:-)

>Either way, Ivan, if you're "getting any", consider yourself lucky, 'cause
>most Parkies seem to be born again virgins! <g>

Funny you should notice that, Barb - and what a bore it is too!

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160