Ivan, have you ever heard the song "National Brotherhood Week"" By Tom
Lehrer? It is biting sarcasm, but has so much truth to it, about how "the
black folks hate the white folks, my folks hate all of your folks, the
Protestants hate the Catholics, and everybody hates the Jews" That is
certainly not a direct quote, it is from my Nutrasweet fried memory. the
central idea is that people always seem to reject anyone different from
themselves. My experience is that if we were all identical, then we'd be
rejected according to what sports teams we root for, or what color car we
drive. In fact, I have been criticized for both, and I really don't CARE!
Just CONTINUE to be yourself, and if some doofus can't handle it, or
wants to think your battle with PD is any less serious because of your
sexual preference, appearance, religion, or skin color, tells us that
THEY have the problem!

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker