The February 25th [a Tuesday] meeting of the Delmarva Parkinson's Chapter /
Support Group will feature this listserver and some of the WWW Parkinson's
sites.

I would appreciate getting e-mail sent to

     [log in to unmask]       [note all lower case / no capital
letters]

Please [1] keep your notes short so we can read as many as possible during
the demo.
                 (a simple 'hello' would be appreciated as a minimum)

       [2] identify yourself by city, state, nation, etc.

The time is now approximately 11:40 p.m., eastern standard time February 23,
1997
      here in Salisbury, Maryland, USA, [4:40 A.M. GMT 24 February 1997].

The meeting will start at 1:00 p.m. eastern standard time February 25, 1997
     [5:40 p.m. GMT 25 February 1997.

I'll be off the listserver till the meeting, so I'll be seeing the notes for
the
first time myself during the demonstration.

Thanks

Will
And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter