seese wrote:

> asking before but Gord has been plagued with big "spots" all over his back
> and very itchy. We've had various salves, diffrnt doctors ideas and he

Have you considered trying aloe? In the radiation treatment unit where I
worked, patients were given a cream containing aloe vera. The radiation
caused skin irritation, and the cream provided relief. I believe the
juice of the aloe plant is often helpful as well.

Best regards,
Kathrynne
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD