           << Gay is just as much ME as is the color of my eyes (sky blue).
 And I'm
looking  for "family."

         I  am single, have a low income, and a biological family that
REJECTS  me  because I am gay.

         Despite all this, I am absolutely dedicated to helping all of us
to find the cure for PD.>>
Hi Ivan,
One of the nicest things about this list is that we can relate to each other
as human beings without the hinderance of knowing if someone is black or
white, rich or poor, fat or thin, straight or gay, etc.  It's just not
important to other PWP's since we're all fighting the same battle and have a
common bond.

I have no problem with your being a gay man.  I believe that God made you the
way he/she made you and it's something to accept and not judge.  I'm sorry
that your family rejects you.  It must be hard to fight PD without your
family's support and i'm glad you have a loving companion.  I'm sure I speak
for everyone on the list when I say we all appreciate the work you have done
and are doing for PD fund raising.

I sense you would like to have some recognition that we on the list accept
you as gay.  Ivan, I accept you unconditionally because you are a thoughtful
and helpful person who has been an asset to the list.  Nothing else matters
to me. You are part of our family.  Now please stop adding a message about
being gay to every posting.  We know, we know!  It's okay with us.  Go back
to being just Ivan.

Mary Sheehan