Good day,
        This mental vitamin prescription might trigger some useful thoughts.
:-})
Jeff

  The following quote is by Albert Einstein on "Purpose"

"Strange is our situation here upon earth.  Each of us comes for a short
visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose.

>From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know:
that man is here for the sake of other men -- above all for those upon
whose smile and well-being our own happiness depends, and also for the
countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of
sympathy.

Many times a day I realize how much my own outer and inner life
is built upon the labors of my fellow men, both living and dead, and how
earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have
received."