On Mon 24 Feb, Bill Bell wrote:
> Brian,
>
> How well does your program work for those PWP that are taking Liquid
> Sinemet?
>
> Bill
> --
> Bill Bell ([log in to unmask])

Hello Bill  - I have run data from one user of liquid Sinemet, and there were
no technical problems, but the effects of L/S were really strange. I don't
know if this person was typical, but the results as he experienced them were
as follows: (This is not from my program, you understand,- it is just how he
scored his feeling on the -2 to +2 scale).
The speed of reaction, from taking a dose of L/S to feeling an effect was
amazingly fast- faster than any other tablet/liquid I have seen. BUT, having
dumped its load, the L/S proceeded to back off again equally fast. So, another
drink, and off we go again. The result was like a sine wave with about 2
cycles per hour, oscilllating between -2 and +2.  It must have been most
unpleasant.
  I would be interested to see your result.

Regards
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>