Stan H......

>Barb: Damnit! Nobody told me you had to be a virgin to have PD.  Does this
>mean I don't have PD?  Or that I really have PD and have reverted back to
>being a virgin? Respond promptly. My wife is anxious to find out.

Stan, m'dear.... with Parkinson's, virginity is an optional feature you can
have if you purchase the Basic Parkinson's Package.  In fact, you get it free
of charge if you order the Parkinson's Deluxe Package!  Hubba hubba! <grin>

I've gotta tell ya, Stan.. this is THE  bargain of a lifetime.  You get not
only free virginity, but also a discount on Sinemet, Eldepryl, Parlodel,
Paxil, every-vitamin-and-mineral-know-to-humankind, fava fava beans, Mexican
yam cream, guava juice, herbal teas and poltices, a $5 Dr. Wang's acupuncture
gift certificate (good only in the eastern part of the USA), nifty folding
case, aluminum walker (made
of recycled beer cans and they DO kinda still smell like a keg of BUD!)
<giggle>, and last-but-not-least, a pair of polyester satin pajamas
(one-size-fits-all).

Ohhhh JEEEEEZ!  I almost forgot to say that we also include several
inspirational  posters, suitable for framing, that say "But you don't LOOK
sick,"
"You just need more rest and you and'll stop shaking,'  and "If you'd only
exercise more you wouldn't stand there like a stick of wood!"

We accept all major credit cards (grinning, ducking & running)!

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat