Dear George,

I am having problems trying to get  e-mail to you.  So I am going this
route,.

Sorry I did  not get back to you earlier but I have just now picked  myself
up from the floor.

You were looking through the wrong crystal ball.  I am 62, have always been
active (played 9 holes of golf yesterday - 65 degrees.  muscles stiff  today)
  I was diagnosed in l984, had symtoms  6-7 years prior.  My depression is
under control with meds, am also taking anti  pd meds, as well.  I see a
super neurologist at John Hopkins - and I eat too much.

I think  a support group across the miles  for weight management is super.
Edie ([log in to unmask]