Per Camilla's request, I called the Marketing Department of Pharmacia and
Upjohn Company this morning to inquire as to when Pramipexole will be
marketed.  The gentleman I talked to said that they received Adviser Panel
Approval from the FDA Dec. 24th and they filed the second step of the
application Jan. 1st.  He said it usually takes FDA 2.5 months to give
final approval.  So it sounds like they expect to market Mirapex around
the middle of March!

For newcomer's information - Pramipexole has been proven very successful
in the treatment of the early stages of PD and also, when taken in
conjunction with current treatments, the side effects of the current
treatments are significantly reduced.

JANICE LONG
Kalamazoo, MI