Celia,

I really made a fruitful mistake last night, sending my post to the wrong
list. This morning, Una markey from Paris/Ireland ; this afternoon, Celia
Jones from Australia !

You speak French OK, so why don't you join Parkliste ? A majority of us is
lurking anyway, forcing me to break the interplanetary silence with silly
jokes.

So, you type the following message :

        subscribe parkliste celia jones

and mail it to the following address :

When this is done, you post whatever you feel like, in French (no big deal if
approximate), to :

Now and then, you will observe some translation work, because we want French
Parkliste benefit from some of the thousands of messages posted here. You may
also notice we just forget about accentuated letters (horresco referens).

Logiciel = software
Convivial = user-friendly

A bientot

Bernard Joly