Thank you to the people that have responded to my questions regarding
Welbutron. I'm going to get my dad to a new neurologiist and see what they
have to say.  It's incredible hearing the difference diifferent types of
mediiciine make.  I feel like I have to become a pharmacologiist to
understand all this.
How do I find out more about the different meds available and possible side
effects?

I called the Simply Samatha Company today and so far they don't have their
juice avaiilable in NY, but they are working on it. They are very interested
iin hearing from PD patiients that have tried this drink or want to.

I'm going to get my dad a good massage this week. I hope this may help his
tightening. Has anyone tried different types of massage?
Sincerely
Susan