Susan Stessin wrote:

> Thank you to the people that have responded to my questions regarding
> Welbutron. I'm going to get my dad to a new neurologiist and see what they
> have to say.  It's incredible hearing the difference diifferent types of
> mediiciine make.  I feel like I have to become a pharmacologiist to
> understand all this.
> How do I find out more about the different meds available and possible side
> effects?
>
> I called the Simply Samatha Company today and so far they don't have their
> juice avaiilable in NY, but they are working on it. They are very interested
> iin hearing from PD patiients that have tried this drink or want to.
>
> I'm going to get my dad a good massage this week. I hope this may help his
> tightening. Has anyone tried different types of massage?
> Sincerely
> Susan

HELLO SUSAN,  I get a massage once a week and I believe it helps alot(it
sure feels good) I am very physically active and am still fairly young
(39) .  My masseus uses a combo of deep tissue, sports, and accupressure
to relax my muscles after a long hard week, unfortunatley my insurance
does not cover the cost even after a letter sent from my neurologist
reccommending the benefits .  I also take (along with the sinemt, permax
and eldepryl) norflex , which is a mild muscle relaxer, and that really
seems to help me, when I amespecially tensed up.    Iwould be interested
in the juice drink as well but i doubt i'll find it here in the virgin
islands.

hope this is helpful

lisa