Kees,

You wrote in part:

> And now back in Holland I wonder should I have told him about PD?? Should
> have asked his name or given mine??
>
> I didn't want to give him too much information or hope. What do you do
when
> you are in such a situation?? I am very anxious to hear your reactions.

For what its worth I think you did the right thing.

If you have given him false hope, the chances are he will get
hurt and get over it. If you are right, and he is treated for his PD,
you will have changed his life for the better. Sometimes you just
have to put on your Nikes and 'just do it'.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10