Hello listmembers,

     I had a file attached to my previous post that didn't follow thru. I am
writing now to tell my story. I am on the list mainly to gain info for my
father who was diagnosed pd 6 mo ago. I have also gained many insights for
myself & would like to sahre something with you.
     I, as Ivan did, find help from antioxidents. Since I started consuming
the antioxidents & minerals, I  have been able to cut back on my meds. (No,
they are not for PD, but the principle is still there). There are long range
side effects with some meds that I didn't look forward to & I am now sleeping
better at night, & am calmer & more energetic during the day.
    For anyone interested, I am taking the following regimen
OPC Grapeseed extract  w/ herbal bleand is a VERY powerful antioxident (found
to be 50 x  greater than Vit. E & 20 x greater than Vit. C)
Essential Minerals is a blend of some 70 minerals & trace minerals. It
doesn't taste too bad either. (about like Ivan said)
Vitamin C + CoEnzyme Q10 (the CoQ10 helps my heart which likes to race)
And as for a diet aid, I use something called Slimcaps. It really reduces my
desire for food & gives me energy without giving me a high.
     Yes, I do buy these at a "member price" but I consume them solely for
the benefit of my health, which I have noticed a big change in since I
started them.
     As for symptoms of PD, an elderly friend who is in the later stages of
PD relies on these same products, & a few others that I have not mentioned. I
understand that Vera is not even taking her PD meds any longer as they no
longer help her while her stamina, strenght & energy has increased with these
products. That does not mean that everyone will find help - I had doubts
myself.but gave it chance.. And at my last dr. visit, he was pleased with
test results.
     If anyone would like info on what I partake, you may contact me at
[log in to unmask] or Dianne (who knows Vera even better than I) can be reached
at [log in to unmask]
     May the Superior Being be with each & every one of you.
Sincerely,

Bonnie