Bonnie, I think that you are on a wonderful program and my father is on a
similiar one, but I found it necessary to have a hair analysis done with
follow-up urine and blood tests, now I am sure of where my father stands
on nutrient deficiencies and toxic elements, it aided me tremendously in
his program. Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom