Jack S.

Lissen, Jack.... about the "your attorney - -my attorney" stuff, you
apparently forgot that I'M living in the most litigious local area of the most
litigious state in the entire world!  Us native Californians, and especially
those of us born in La La Land (errrrr.... Los Angeles, to the rest of the
world), start taking such classes
as "Law for Kindergartners," and "Civil Litigation for the 3rd grade student,"
etc. just so we can navigate thru the legal system by the time we reach junior
high.<grin>

Heck.. half of our resident population here in L.A. happen to be lawyers, and
half of the remaining half work in some law office-related job.  The remaining
'half of a half" are NORMAL people and hate lawyers with a passion, so they
become very legal-oriented in order not to have to hire an attorney, should
the need arise (and here it DOES always arrive, if not sooner, then later.

So sure, George.. feel free to slap a suit on me... I cut my teeth in 'em.
Res ipsa loqitor!

Ohhhh.. did you EAT the Mexican yam cream or rub it on all over your body?
Only one of the two of those choices is the wonderful, magical instant PD cure
(also good as a floor polish,  ant poison, and diaper rash) and the other will
give ya one helluva stomach ache!  LOL

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat