Hi!Barb, It is true that she did mention product names, but antioxidants
and the other things she mentioned are effective and likely to beneifit
anyone with Parkinsons. If I send something to the list, I try to remember
to do two things, check with your doctor and provide references for the
non-perscriptions drugs that I suggest. There is so much research out on
medline on the beneifits of these very things that she has mentioned.
 Besides only certain doctors will suggest using these suppliments neurologists
are not on the list and neither are foot doctors <grin>.
  The doctor that I found for my dad is on the AAEM, (American Association of
Environmental Medicine) he is a M.D. Ph.D and I forget what else. I feel
that we are very lucky to have him because is still taking some l-dopa medicine
in liquid form, as the Senement did not agree with him.
  All suppliments have hundreds of different manufactors, so you would not
have to necessaryly use the same brand as she has suggested. Antioxidants
are relatively cheap usually about ten dollars and comparied to the cost of
perscription drugs and pain relievers.
**And remember to always check with your doctor first!
                      Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom