Dear Sue--I'm so sorry to hear the news of your mother's diagnosis. IT
will be a hard thing to have to accept and live with, but at least you know
now how to treat her, and won't be wasting her strength and yours on false
leads.  I hope the doc meansa it when he says he will give her all the
painmeds she needs.  That's important.  I know you will find ways to do
what you can for her, and make her as comfortable as possible. Please don't
feel you must leave the CARE list if you would find it supportive now.
Camilla   Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7,Oxford,OH