Hi Sue Shilinskas <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
> my Mom
>won't be trying out a new bunch of meds and that is good.  The diagnosis
>is either Jacob-Creutzfeldt or atypical presentation Alzheimer's with
>strokes,

>I guess I'm kind of numb today.  At least now there's a name and I know I
>can't fight to get her better any more.

>Thank you all for all of your caring and support.  You are all the best
>people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  Thank you all.

They ARE a good bunch, aren't they. Don't leave us just 'cos it's not
PD, Sue. Maybe we can offer a shoulder to cry on when you need it.

Luv & hugs - I guess you could use them right now.

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160