Hi folks,

I feel like I actually made a, to me at least, significant discovery.  As many
know, some of our meds give us DRY MOUTH.
I hate it.  The docs said drink, water or juice or etc..
No more.  I felt like I was drinking gallons of liquid every day, and pissing
too much.  I hated it.

Now, I peel and section a couple of oranges in the am and put the pieces into a
ziplock sealed bag and carry them with me.  When I feel the dreaded DRY MOUTH I
pull out an orange slice or two and I find I have gotten rid of this side effect
without dammaging my internal pipes.  I still drink plenty of fluids, but not
overdoing so as I was before.

Anyone have a different suggestion???

Marling

ps.  I know all you 'long time' pders probably know all this and have discussed
to death, but  I like oranges.