Marlin et al,
I would recommend the orange slices (or if you have an art for tart: lemon
slices). My dentist says that, not only is the hard candy ruining my teeth
but dry mouth will also loosen crowns and fillings designed to operate in a
moist environment. Ergo: suck on candy 'till the teeth rot out, or don't suck
on hard candy and the lack of saliva will drop your crowns and fillings out.
Oh!,  Dr. Dentist also added that saliva has anti-carie properties.
Soooo....... keep salivating and I vote for orange slices. Mother Nature
would like that!
Jack 53/2