Michel,

At 22:14 26/02/97 -0500, you wrote:

>There are many conjectures out there, but is there a pharmacokinetic analysis
>of the reaction to determine whether it is a first or second order.  That
>would determine the slope of degradation.; or are we whistling in the wind?
>MM

I am still awaiting the promised data from Du Pont.  As soon as I have
received it, I will let you know.

They have been very helpful on the phone, mentioning some studies on Sinemet
taken with meals, amongst other things, but they have so far been slow in
sending the data.

PS. With the gales and rain we have had lately in the North of England,
whistling in the wind might be right!!

Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>