Dear Lisa,

Yes, I consider myself an artist. I work with acylics on paper. Strangely
enough, most of my paintings are abstract, and end up looking like stained
glass!!
I too, find great peace in my artwork. I haven't tried to sell anything yet,
but have given a few away as gifts. I believe that someone with P.D. would
have an angle on the art market. I know it's just supposed to make the artist
happy, but to have someone else look at your work, and say "Very
interesting", is the greatest feeling in the world, is it not?

Jacob Drollinger