David,

It is with great regret that I read of your intention to
withdraw from the list.  The short term loss is ours, and I
suspect we shall all share the long term loss.

Still as Tennyson put it:

"the old order changeth, yielding place to new,
 and god fulfills himself in many ways,
 lest one good custom should corrupt the world."

One final comment.  You spoke of your positive outlook no
longer being suppressed.  Did the list really have that affect
on you?  I give nothing in my life that kind of power over me.

Best of luck Chris Kinesia,  I hope you do enjoy this thing
called life.  I have for years.  I can recommend it.

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10