Hi LISA CRUMRINE <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>Boyd Highfield wrote:
... or was that you?

>>  most Parkies seem to be born again virgins! <g>

>what is the deal w/pd and sex?  is it the meds? the pd?  please comment.

1. you can't do it easily when your synchronisation goes to pot!
2. Many of us lose our sense of smell. Some French doctors have been
doing research into (male) impotence, and believe it is caused because,
in many cases, the theromones (is that the right word?) can't be sensed,
therefore the requisite arousal doesn't happen.
3. some PWPs just get plain tired, and bedroom acrobatics are well-known
as needing a lot of oomph!

I could be wrong in all these, but they are my beliefs about it.
--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160