Barb M.,
After reading your post on the Unfinished Symphony I thought that I would
forward this message I received from my uncle.
Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier

 A tourist in Vienna is going through a graveyard and all of a sudden he
 hears
 some music.  No one is around and he starts searching for the source.

 He finally locates the origin and finds it is coming from a grave with a
 headstone that reads: Ludwig van Beethoven, 1770-1827.  Then he realizes
 that
 the music is the Ninth Symphony and it is being played backward!
 Puzzled, he
 leaves the graveyard and persuades a friend to return with him.

 By the time they arrive back at the grave, the music has changed. This
 time
 it was the Seventh Symphony, but like the previous piece, it was being
 played
 backward.  Curious, the men agreed to consult a music scholar.  When
they
 returned with the expert, the Fifth Symphony was playing.  Again it was
 backward.  By the next day the word had spread and there was quite a
 crowd
 around the grave.  They were all listening to the Second Symphony being
 played backward.
 Just then the graveyard's caretaker ambled up to the group. Someone in
 the
 crowd asked him if he had an explanation for the music.

 "Don't you get it?" the caretaker said incredulously.  "He's
decomposing!