Here in Florida, we have plants called Aloe, which may or may not be the
same aloe, anyway, if you squeeze the white juice from a piece of aloe
and rub it on a sunburn or other injury, it is soothhing and stops the
burning and pain. My wife used it on a surgical scar under doctors
orders, alternating with liquid vitamin E and this has helped the scar
heal well. I don't know if aloe grows in other areas. I have heard of it
being used in cosmetics also. Hope this helps.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker