Your comments on sex and sinemet (c/l-dopa)
reminds me of a puzzle we had coincidently when
we increased my aunt's c/l-dopa from 300 mg/day to 700.

Not being a girl, I think I mistook excessive clear
viginal lubrication gel which dripped into her
commode as a "discharge". I took her in for a checkup.
Doctor did a swab for infection. Negative.
Was told that discharge is usually colored, milky-white,
not clear as hers was. No other malady could be found.

A female care-giver friend commented that it was great
if my aunt was having wet-dreams. Excess clear viscous
secretions continued periodically. C/l-dopa dosage
eventually reached 1500 mg/day.

Since my aunt had PD+ (PSP), she was very difficult to
understand and often did not speak with much sense for the
last year. Hallucinations and delusions were frequent.
I never quizzed her on her dreams unless they produced
a violent panic attack. In earlier posts, we discussed
olfactory hallucinations. She'd often smell fire smoke.

I haven't thought about this until your comments which
appear similar our experience.

 |       @..@        A.J. CONOVALOFF                                 |
 |      (----)      "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy"            __o        |
 |     ( >__< )      PSP Support Groups of Arizona       `\<,        |