On Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:20:55 -0500 LISA CRUMRINE <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Boyd Highfield wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 97-02-23 08:29:04 EST, you write:
>>
>> << Either way, Ivan, if you're "getting any", consider yourself
>lucky, 'cause
>>  most Parkies seem to be born again virgins! <g>
>>   >>
>> And I thought I was the only one left in the world who is "born
>again
>> virgin!"
>>
>> Boyd
>>
>> PD, 55, 2 yrs.
>

>what is the deal w/pd and sex?  is it the meds? the pd?  please
>comment.

Hi Lisa,

L-dopa is well-known to increase libido in some men.

I do not know of literature or anecdotal info. on L-dopa and women.

Positive attitude, timing, patience, and self-knowledge all help.

Private e-mail is often of value in improving one's sex life.

Ivan S.  47/10       land of lighthouses/Portland, Maine            30
deg  the grass has reappeared and sugar maple buds are swelling on
selected trees