Mark,

Isn't it strange when the doctor (expert?) tells YOU to decide when and if you
need a med?? My neuro said I would need to decide when and if I need the sinemet
or the klonopin.  At first I did what he recommended, because I had no idea of
what I was doing.  Now, a year+ later, I have gone off the sinemet and only take
the klonopin as needed (in MY opinion).  I know, 'offs', I shake and stiffen.  I
put up with the shake, and I will figure out the stiffen.  But, I do not have
weird dreams, nor as much insomnia, nor do I have nausea or dyskinsia/dystonia.
 And I do not need to take anything for the side effects.  I know that sooner or
later I will return to the sinemet, but I hope it will be later.

Good luck figuring it out.

Don't forget how to laugh.
Marling