Dennis,

In nearly every medical facility I've been in during the last 2 years ( and as
you know this could be many since I am still in the early stages and getting
everyone's opinion) I see posters of many diverse people and the caption of
these people are alcoholics.  The idea is, like yours, to tell people that there
is no Occupation or Race or Income Group, or any other grouping that is effected
more or less.

Maybe you are right and the next step will be to show our diversity in ages,
sexual orientation, race, etc., and make people aware that PD is 'no respecter
of persons' but available to everyone equally.

I'm glad you are here Dennis.

Don't forget how to laugh.
Marling