Ivan,

Except for Lisa's remark about being a "born-again virgin," I noticed no
female responses on this subject.  I think perhaps no increase in libido
has  been noted for females because no studies have been done on the
subject.  As usual, males have been the subject of medical research.
Perhaps I can engender a few responses.

In talking with fellow female PWP's (is that an oxymoron?), my experience
is not universal.  Nevertheless, I definitely respond in a sexual way to
sinemet.  When it is working optimally, I feel quite sexy; when I'm
"off," I could care less, which is just as well, since performance is
impossible.  All I am capable of then is what my husband calls the "dead
elk syndrome:" just lie there and do nothing.

Naturally, fatigue plays a role, as it does with everyone.  If sexual
encounters are timed so they take place when energy and interest are at
their peak, it can be a rewarding experience.  I rarely experienced
multiple orgasms before l-dopa; now they're routine.  When I was on
eldepryl, however, I was a sex maniac.  Luckily, I had to stop taking it
for other reasons; I was getting into real trouble there.

Don't bother contacting me if your sex life needs a boost; I'm
monogamously married, though my husband is having trouble keeping up with
me. Hope this posting isn't too x-rated for the post, but I'd be
interested in other female PWP's experiences  - all in the name of
research, of course.

  pine`